Forum Home Forum Home > Expression Web > Expression web 3 and 4
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to expression web help - thank you for joining us.

Timed Image Swap Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OfficeTrainingLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timed Image Swap Help
    Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 3:55pm
Hi everyone.  I know how to do an image swap with a mouseover, but how can I just time it so every 2 or 3 seconds the image changes without user interaction?  

Background.  I am an MOS Master with 25 years of training MS Office.  I do have plenty of experience with Access, FrontPage, HTML, and I am just learning CSS.  I added Access to this list because I see some of the Events in the Tag Properties section look familiar.  

New to Expression Web but learning fast!
Sponsored Links

tcertain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcertain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 4:02pm
I am pretty sure you need css transitions or javascript. As you are familiar with html I suggest you forget about events in EW and learn more about using transitions and javascript.  Also EW has not been supported for awhile so your pages might not be using the most secure version on events which are usually built with javascript.
TCertain
"The Truly Educated Never Graduate" - Author Unknown
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic