Forum Home Forum Home > Expression Web > Free expression web shopping cart help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to expression web help - thank you for joining us.

Shopping Cart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imacg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shopping Cart
    Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 2:47am
Good Day,

Where can one get hold of the Shopping Cart files? I have the tutorial, but not the e.g. MS Access DBase used in the tutorial.

Kind Regards,
Ian.
Sponsored Links

jimd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 2:53am
Hello Ian,
Please let us know how you get on with these files. Thanks
JIM
imacg View Drop Down
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imacg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 9:41am
Thanks Jim, will do.
gavsta28 View Drop Down
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gavsta28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2011 at 1:09am
Hi all,

I tried to utilize this web template, however, I cannot modify the access database, as it is not compatible for a 64 bit system.
Is there any way I can change it and then if neccessary change it back for 32 bit?

Thanks
tcertain View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcertain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2011 at 10:36am
Try running in Admin Mode by right clicking on the program executable file. This lets me run programs that won't normally run.

Other than that, you should go to support.microsoft.com and see how to run it in 32 bit.

These tutorials and shopping cart were made several years ago before Win7 came out.
TCertain
"The Truly Educated Never Graduate" - Author Unknown
sune619 View Drop Down
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sune619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 8:58pm
Good day, sir!

First, I would like to thank you for creating this site which has helped me get to the point where I actually believe I can do this on my own. 

That said, I am having trouble with the shopping cart tools you refer to. I have not been able to get the files you have linked throughout your site to download as I keep receiving messages that either the domain is for sale or "Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found."

I understand you have done extensive work to make these tools and while I could possibly use the NorthWind sample dataset, I think I'd still be missing some items like the "XML" button in your video. 

Is the sample database for the shopping cart still available? I'm still using 2007 so receiving any compatible version would be splendid!

Please let me know. 

Thank you!
ramjo View Drop Down
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2017 at 6:56am
It seems the download link provided above is no longer working.  Is this still available for download somewhere? 

Please help.

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic