Forum Home Forum Home > The tea room > Hot strong and 2 sugars
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The ultimate expression web tutorial for new folk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to expression web help - thank you for joining us.

The ultimate expression web tutorial for new folk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodles310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2008 at 8:57pm
Hello,
I am just curious about after when it come to "#table2 a and #table2 a:hover (selector from new style) and it don't show it to my "apply style box"on the right hand side after when i am done with putting all the information in the categories?please let me know what's going on,thanks.
Sponsored Links

jimd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 12:45am
Hi,
These style will only appear in the manage styles task pane. You cannot apply an #id selector style, it is applied to all links and hover links in the table 2 automatically.
HTH
JIM
noodles310 View Drop Down
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodles310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 10:52am
Hello Jim,
Thanks for your information,now i have another problem with my expression web template,i can't find my "createmenu" on my import file,do i need to download one more time from my expression web?

B,rgds/Maggie.

jimd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 3:50am
Hi Maggie, not sure of your question? You need to have downloaded the files onto your pc. If you have not done this then yes you need to do it.
JIM
noodles310 View Drop Down
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodles310 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2008 at 7:28am
Hello Jim,
Thanks again.
Well,i wanted to create a blog and its seem really hard to do it,do you have any tutorial for creating a blog video?if yes,that would nice

hope to hear from you soon.
Maggie.
chrispy281 View Drop Down
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrispy281 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2008 at 11:18am

I am having one problem.. it seems that my .boxtop will not fill the whole width. it only is where the text is. i have tried many things to get it to fill including setting the width to 180 px but nothing works any ideas...??

Thanks

Chris

49 Dragon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 49 Dragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2008 at 3:59am

Hi Chris

If you run the tutorial again and to the left select Table 3 (This is the part that the class style .boxtop is in and see where you went wrong or maybe what you left out.
This class style carries a background-repeat: repeat-x; Did you miss this out?

Den

Edited by 49 Dragon - 03 Apr 2008 at 4:03am
Everywhere: Where Right and Glory Lead.
49 Dragons
broker6000 View Drop Down
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broker6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 7:20am
would you know how to disable view source

Thanks
Mike%3congue
49 Dragon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 49 Dragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 7:36am

Hi Mike

Welcome to the forums.

I would say you cannot hide the page source, but it would be interesting to know why you would want to do this?

Den

Everywhere: Where Right and Glory Lead.
49 Dragons
broker6000 View Drop Down
Just starting out
Just starting out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broker6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 7:45am
There is a site pompanobeachcondos.com where if you click view source you receive the following message. That function has been disabled - this page has been copyrighted etc. My purpose is similar I have alot of photos which I have taken and do not want them copied.

Thanks Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
  Share Topic